Dental Fillings

Dr. Antony Thomas can give you a dental filling if you have a cavity. If decay has penetrated the enamel of your tooth, our dentist will drill the plaque away and fill in the tooth with a composite filling so that the remaining tooth is reinforced and looks completely natural. Call River Point Dental at 904-645-9162 if you think you need a dental filling in Jacksonville, Florida.